Accommodation at The Fritton Arms, Norfolk
Comfort and elegance
A good night’s sleep is guaranteed at The Fritton Arms - our nine simple yet elegantly furnished bedrooms have been designed with your comfort in mind. From goose down pillows, to soft eiderdowns and luxurious blankets expect a piece of that perfect English country house experience.
Each room has Wi-Fi internet, TV, DVD player and artisanal teas & toiletries
If you're planning a business conference or private function The Fritton Arms is the perfect place to host your event. Please contact us for details.
The Fritton Arms is popular with groups for holidays and wedding parties, so do check our availability and click below to book early. Also, find out what our guests have said about The Fritton Arms on TripAdvisor.
Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions
- Prices are per room per night, based and inclusive of breakfast and VAT.
- Midweek is Sunday to Thursday, Weekend is Friday and Saturday.
- Room prices do not include Easter, Christmas and New Year. Please ask for details.
- Check in is from 3pm & check out is by 11am
- To avoid disappointment, we recommend that you book a table at our restaurant when reserving your room.
- Children are welcome in our restaurant at any time, under the supervision of an adult.
- Fritton Arms Hotel is non-smoking throughout.
- Twin rooms are wet shower rooms and do not have baths.
- We do not levy an additional service charge on rooms.
- All rooms have flatscreen TV, Wi-Fi internet, DVD players and direct dial phones. Along with tea and coffee facilities.
- A deposit equivalent to your first nights stay is required to confirm booking. If a cancellation is made 48 hours or more before your reservation a full refund will be offered. If a cancellation is made within 48 hours of your reservation a 50% refund will be offered.
- We recommend that guests take out insurance to cover last-minute cancellations.
- We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- Guide dogs are welcome as are small dogs by prior arrangement and at the discretion of the manager.
"Highly recommended, wonderful relaxing stay with loads to do. Food was exquisite and the park setting was the icing on the cake"
"My partner and I first came to Fritton House last year for a wedding and had a fantastic time, we were waited on hand and foot! Will definitely be paying another visit"